Living in the fast-paced world of modern society can cause many people to feel a general sense of stress. In recent years, products containing cannabidiol have become increasingly popular for promoting relaxation and other positive feelings.
CBD is becoming more and more popular in the U.S., with 64% of adults trying it at least once and an increasing number of CBD products flooding shelves. Did you know that there's even a day, August 8, dedicated to CBD? CBD is not a passing trend; it's here to stay.
New Ways to Enjoy your CBD
And with the increase in product variations, we are seeing a creative surge in the way that people take their CBD. Here are 3 new ways you can add CBD to your daily routine:
1. Add it to your water bottle
Let’s kick things off with an often-overlooked, but super simple way to enjoy CBD Powders. CENTR Instant powders make it easier for you to enjoy CENTR moments. The instant CBD "grab and go'' powders were created so that incorporating CBD into your daily routine is more convenient than ever before.
The powders can be found in three different varieties, so you can choose your favorite flavored (or unflavored) sachet for the day!
The sachets are conveniently designed as a single serving, so no need to bring out the measuring spoons. Just open one sachet, stir or shake in your water bottle, and you're good to go, whether that's straight to the most comfortable couch or out the door.
Fun Fact about instant CBD powders:
CBD is not soluble in water—its chemical structure means that it does not bond well with water. To make CBD dissolve in liquid, it has to be isolated into tiny particles. It becomes water-compatible when broken down into small enough molecules that can blend with other water-based substances.
In the process of emulsion, the tiny cannabinoid nanoparticles will dissolve in liquid without forming beads. This also helps to increase bioavailability; the CBD is distributed more quickly and efficiently throughout the body when ingested.
2. Add it to your morning smoothie or post-workout shake
CENTR's Recover CBD Instant Powder is exactly what your workout routine needs.
CENTR Instant Recover is packed with electrolytes, antioxidants, adaptogens, and vitamins to help you find your CENTR before or after any activity—whether that’s a gym session, long hike or yard cleaning.
With its refreshing cucumber & yuzu flavor, it's the perfect accompanist to any activity. Stir or shake one serving into 8 to 16 oz of cold water and enjoy it while you're on the go. It has everything you need pre- and post-activity. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO, so it’s safe for everyone.
Each 0.25oz stick pack contains:
- 20mg of CBD (less than 0.03% THC)
- 15 Calories
- Vitamins: A, B3, B6, B12 & E
- PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide)
- All Natural Ingredients
- Vegan Friendly & Non-GMO
- No Gluten | No Alcohol | No Caffeine
Smoothies make a great morning or post-workout meal, and adding CBD to your smoothie will enhance its therapeutic effects.
Try this quick and easy smoothie recipe:
For your morning drink, blend together a cup of spinach (or chard or kale), one banana, half an avocado, and two tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds. Once that's blended, add soy milk to make it creamy and then CBD Instant Powder before blending for another 15 seconds. Serve and enjoy!
You can also add CBD powder to a post-workout shake for extra recovery benefits.
Blend together a smoothie made from a scoop of chocolate or vanilla-flavored protein powder, one large banana, peanut butter (one tablespoon, try to indulge in the purest one you can find), a touch of cinnamon, and almond or macadamia nut milk. Add your CBD powder and blend until it's a smooth consistency.
3. Enjoy a Creative CBD Cocktail
Add some Zest to your evening with this lemon and elderberry refresher.
For this refreshing mocktail, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 2 ice cubes, or crushed ice
- 30 ml elderberry syrup
- 20 ml lemon juice (or if you want to keep things fresh, squeeze about half a medium-sized lemon and finely grate the zest too).
- 1 of your favorite CBD Instant Drink Powders
- 1 sparkling water: here you can get creative. Either use citrus-flavored sparkling water or a plain one. But if you want my advice, opt for a CBD Sparkling Water if you enjoy a more potent CBD dose.
- 1 fresh sprig of rosemary (it pairs notoriously well with lemon, not to mention it is invigorating for the senses).
Serve in your favorite glass, adding ice and elderberry syrup along with fresh lemon juice. Stir well. Add the CBD powder, then top off with sparkling water and garnish with the rosemary sprig as well as your freshly grated lemon zest. Enjoy as your senses awaken.
Cocktail number 2: Simulate summer with this watermelon mocktail
Here's what you'll need for this delightful recipe:
- Two or three cubes of watermelon
- Fresh mint leaves (also about 2 or 3, depending on how minty you want it!)
- 2 thin slices of cucumber
- 2 tsp of agave nectar (don't have any on mind? Try honey!) If you want it sweeter, you can add more.
- 1 sachet of CENTR CBD Instant Drink Powder
- 1 can of sparkling water (once again, you can double up your CBD intake and enjoy it with a can of CENTR CBD Sparkling Water).
Here's how to prepare it:
- Place small watermelon cubes into your favorite cocktail glass and press your mint leaves into them, either with a stirrer or a straw.
- Muddle the mint and watermelon around a bit.
- Next up, add your ice (you could use crushed ice or leave the cubes whole) and cucumber slices into the glass.
- Finally, add your can of sparkling water and stir in the CBD Instant Powder.
- Voila! You have the taste of summer to sip on.
CENTR CBD: Inspiring you to enjoy CBD your way
There is a world of possibility when it comes to enjoying CBD on your own terms, in your own way. My advice? Stick to what you enjoy, and always make sure you have a set of CBD Instant Drink Powders on hand- you never know when inspiration will strike!